- Donald Trump Jr tests positive for coronavirus
- US records highest number of daily coronavirus deaths since May
- NHS could start using vaccine next month, says Hancock
- Trials to begin in UK for antibody cocktail drug treatment
- See all our coronavirus coverage
Here is a look at the latest data globally from Johns Hopkins University.
These are the countries with the highest total number of cases:
While lockdowns in South Australia will ease tonight, aged care facilities will still be on high alert, the ABC has reported.
Patricia Sparrow, the chief executive of Aged and Community Services Australia, says the sector has learned from what had happened in Victoria.