India now second-worst affected country after US; Sicily and Sardinia criticise plans to prioritise small tourist islands for vaccination
- Vaccination level in Germany reaches 15% of the population
- Denmark to give 100,000 shots in ‘the big vaccine day’
- Morrison admits all Australians may not be vaccinated by end of year
- Ardern tells New Zealand border staff: get vaccine now or be redeployed
- UK coronavirus updates – live
The curve of Bhutan’s Covid-19 vaccination drive has risen upwards since day one, crossing Israel, the US, Bahrain and other countries known for vaccinating people rapidly.
Associated Press reports:
Those countries took months to reach where they are, painstakingly strengthening their vaccination campaigns in the face of rising coronavirus cases.