India records 145,384 new Covid-19 cases and 794 deaths, the highest number of fatalities in more than five months
- EU agency examines reports of blood clots with J&J Covid vaccine
- Organisers of secret Paris dinner parties say ministers did not attend
- Retailers in England and Wales ready for return of shoppers
- What are the new Covid rules in England from 12 April?
- See all our coronavirus coverage
China’s Covid-19 vaccines output could reach more than 3 billion doses by the end of 2021, a National Health Commission official said on Saturday.
Reuters reports that Zheng Zhongwei, who also heads a team coordinating the country’s vaccine development projects, made the comment at an industry event in the city of Chengdu.